Information & Messages
The Lake Management Project (LMP) was introduced at the annual meeting held on September 5, 2015. The project was started in early 2016 and has a completion date in early 2018. Studies that entail frog and toad surveys have been done, historical water data has been gathered and reviewed, point intercept data has been done and there are several parts of the project that are and will be ongoing until the conclusion of the project. Other parts of the project will be concluded as the data and studies are available. There will be opportunities for residents to volunteer in the future for parts of the data collection.
- 2019 Aquatic Invasive Species Monitoring Annual Report
- 2018 Aquatic Invasive Species Monitoring Annual Report
- Lake Management Plan Draft (April 2018)
- Aquatic Plant Management Plan Draft (April 2018)
- Whitewater Report #3, August 1, 2017
- Whitewater Report #2, May 3, 2017
- Whitewater Report #1, Nov. 1, 2016
- Highwater Report
- Angler's Journal Please fill out and return.
These messages are intended for the use of new property owners and for review by the current owners.
Fish Stocking - 2,000 Walleye 6"-9" were stocked in October 2018
Wisconsin Lakes - www.wisconsinlakes.org
Boating Regulations - www.dnr.wi.gov/topic/boat
Burn Permits - www.dnr.wi.gov/topic/forestfire/permits.html
Septic Systems, section 13.51 - www.co.oneida.wi.gov/docview.asp?docid=5643&locid=135 (PDF document)
Shoreland Regulations - See Oneida County Planing and Zoning Dept. - www.co.oneida.wi.gov/section.asp?linkid=1805&locid=135