Information & Messages
The Lake Management Project (LMP) was introduced at the annual meeting held on September 5, 2015. The project was started in early 2016 and has a completion date in early 2018. Studies that entail frog and toad surveys have been done, historical water data has been gathered and reviewed, point intercept data has been done and there are several parts of the project that are and will be ongoing until the conclusion of the project. Other parts of the project will be concluded as the data and studies are available. There will be opportunities for residents to volunteer in the future for parts of the data collection.
- 2021 Aquatic Invasive Species Monitoring Annual Report
- 2020 Aquatic Invasive Species Monitoring Annual Report
- 2019 Aquatic Invasive Species Monitoring Annual Report
- 2018 Aquatic Invasive Species Monitoring Annual Report
- Lake Management Plan (April 2018)
- Aquatic Plant Management Plan (April 2018)
- Whitewater Report #3, August 1, 2017
- Whitewater Report #2, May 3, 2017
- Whitewater Report #1, Nov. 1, 2016
- Highwater Report
- Angler's Journal Please fill out and return.
These messages are intended for the use of new property owners and for review by the current owners.
Bear Lake Water Quality Reports
- 1,500 Walleye were stocked in Bear Lake in late October 2020. Consisting of 1,000 6"-9" and 500 9"-10"with many 11"
- 2,000 Walleye 6"-9" were stocked in October 2019
- 2020 State Loon Population Report
- 2020 State Loon Population Survey 1
- 2020 State Loon Population Survey 2
- 2020 State Loon Population Survey 3
Wisconsin Lakes - www.wisconsinlakes.org
Boating Regulations - www.dnr.wi.gov/topic/boat
Burn Permits - www.dnr.wi.gov/topic/forestfire/permits.html
Septic Systems, section 13.51 - www.co.oneida.wi.gov/docview.asp?docid=5643&locid=135 (PDF document)
Shoreland Regulations - See Oneida County Planing and Zoning Dept. - www.co.oneida.wi.gov/section.asp?linkid=1805&locid=135